Earnix is an innovative global software company based in Israel. Founded in 2001, creates software that helps leading Financial Institutions around the world better understand their pricing decisions through advanced analytics.
Earnix Integrated Pricing and Customer Analytics software empowers financial services companies to predict customer risk and demand and their impact on business performance, enabling the alignment of product offerings with changing market dynamics. It combines predictive modeling and optimization with real-time connectivity to core operational systems, bringing the power of analytic-driven decisions to every customer interaction.
On behalf of Earnix, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior Front End Web Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend Web Developer to join our Engineering group.
Join a fast growing, cutting edge technology company with proven success in providing software and customer analytics solutions that have transformed some of the world’s top financial institutions!
Earnix provides a world-class integrated pricing and business decision-making software suite designed for the Financial Services industry. By applying advanced analytics to policy pricing, and marketing decisions, the Earnix predictive analytics software suite helps companies maximize business key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Design and develop a new Web application for an industry leading financial analytical product using modern front-end technologies;
- Working in an agile development environment to develop high quality product;
- Developing unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with remote teams;
- Mentoring of less experienced developers.
- At least 3 years of experience with leading web front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular and React.js.
- Middle/Senior level of experience with developing SPA.
- A good understanding of UI design patterns and usability.
- Good understanding of REST architecture and principles
- Experience in working with Agile development methodology
- BSc in computer science or a related technical field.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Career and professional growth;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.