Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior Full Stack Developer to join the internal IT Department in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Develop APIs for integration with HR, Finance and other systems
- Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas
- Collaborate with other team members
- Write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed on classes, objects, interfaces, etc
- Be experienced with Symphony or similar frameworks
- Experience working and creating APIs
- MySQL experience from creating databases to performance optimization
- A full working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to easily navigate and understand the document object model
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system (Git)
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used
- Debugging and code profiling experience
- Knowledge of API`s and how to interact with them as well as how to build and manage your own
- PHP – Symfony or similar frameworks
- Microservice Architecture
- Testing (Unit, integration, etc.)
- Design patterns
- Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD
- Microsoft Azure
What's in it for you
- Being a part of a growing business in the software engineering industry
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Creative and dynamic team environment
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation