On behalf of BillBeez, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
An exciting fintech startup is searching for a humble but ambitious, hands-on, razor-sharp tester who loves to find and fix bugs in code, database and UX to grow with us and apply their skills, passion and experience to join us and be a part of building something great.
As the first QA tester you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, software testers are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
Our financial intelligence suite was built by experts who understand finance, for small business owners (who struggle with finance). Businesses can collaborate and visualize their financial data in a simple way. Businesses can pay their Vendors using local ACH or International transfers, our users’ high engagement enables to learn every user’s unique behavior in order to provide a personalized call to action insights, based on the business’ financial behavior.
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Communicating with Test Manager
Manual Tester Deliverables:
- Test Plans
- Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it
- Test Cases for various testing processes
- Summary Reports
- Test Data for test cases
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Test Scenarios
- A degree in computer science, IT, Engineering or relevant fields is required
- Test Management software
- User Acceptance Testing
- QA Software tools
- SQL knowledge
- Basic Programming skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions