LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from offices throughout Europe and we are growing rapidly! If you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdańsk office is the place to be. In fact, we might need you just as much as you need us. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a positive market, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for an experienced quality assurance engineer, to join the Gdańsk team on a full-time basis.
Since 2000, LanguageWire has built a reputation for delivering quality multilingual content and superior technology solutions and has become one of the leading companies amongst language service providers worldwide.
LanguageWire has managed to create a platform-based business model by developing a high-tech IT platform that makes the agency’s services an integrated component of the client’s business and helps to create a simpler work process.
LanguageWire Gdansk team is working on this platform, and is looking for you to grow and strengthen the team!
- Ensure features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria
- Act as a quality gate for software increments
- Perform automated and manual testing
- Design test plans in cooperation with the team
- Develop maintainable and robust test automation suites
- Identify, analyze and document defects, errors and inconsistencies
- Communicate with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of OOP (using C#) and BDD (using SpecFlow+MSTest/NUnit/XUnit)
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and T-SQL
- Testing of websites and web services
- Knowledge of BDD/ATDD approaches
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, checklists and test scenarios creation, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and tools
- Experience of working with version control systems
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of web, HTTP and REST
- BSc degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Understanding of micro-services architectures and their impact on test automation
- Scripting with PowerShell and Cake
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference.
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdańsk
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors, standing desks and Sitag® chairs)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum