Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are the Quickfire Team, which falls in part under the Derivco umbrella. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
The Quickfire platform allows operators to access Microgaming and other cutting edge 3rd party content through a simple and rapid integration process across both the Flash and Mobile platforms. We build leading edge value adds to improve the take up of games by players, via a host of back office marketing, communication and player management tools. Once the initial integration has been completed, operators have access to the largest online Progressive Jackpot Network in the industry, monthly new game releases, Microgaming’s blockbuster slots including Thunderstruck II and licensed products such as Battlestar Galactica™ and Hitman™. As well as all of our back office management tools that set our games apart from the rest, as we enable live monitoring, rewarding and messaging actions.
How we do it?
We work hard and naturally we play hard, but most importantly we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our core business values are passion, ownership and care; we believe in our people and it shows! We constantly challenge ourselves to be better than we were yesterday.
What will you do?
- Participate in Planning and Design sessions
- Test Plan Creation/Review/Update using Test Techniques and/or Test templates where relevant
- Test Data preparation
- Create/Update/Refactor Test Cases/Artifacts to ensure that all necessary scenarios are covered in the designed tests
- Completion, review and improvement
- Test execution
- Prepare software and test environment
- Detect & track defects
Whom are we looking for?
Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma OR Equivalent and 3+ years testing experience with exposure to agile testing environments.
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
- Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service)
- Good understanding and use of testing Processes and Techniques, Test Case Design, Test Case Development
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- Strong test analysis, preparation and planning skills
- The ability to foresee and create improvements to existing testing procedures as needed.
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types (Functional Testing, Blackbox Testing, Smoke Testing, Whitebox Testing)
- Good understanding of Security Development Lifecycle
- Mentoring/Coaching ability
- Automation Experience
What's in it for you
We are always looking for new technology and progressive business ideas to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation