Middle/Senior ReactJS Developer for Stibo Systems (Gdansk)
Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!) We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior ReactJS Developer to join the team in Gdansk on a full-time basis.
Stibo Systems develops enterprise software for Master Data Management (MDM). Due to a growing number of customers and a very powerful product strategy targeting both existing and new business verticals Stibo Systems is currently hiring new employees.
You will be heavily involved in building the next generation front end application enhancing capabilities of the STEP system. The main challenge here will be to build up a user friendly Web IU supporting a broad range of use cases relevant to customers within the different business verticals. Not only the look and feel but also the dynamic behavior of the browser-based application will be very important. The overall goal is to help the end-user optimizing his daily work by providing a self-explanatory and easy to use UI.
You’ll become a part of the R&D department, where we use the principles of SCRUM quite intensively. You will join one of our teams consisting of 3-4 experienced developers and 1 QA engineer. Your will learn about the very large MDM domain where you can be sure to continuously develop your skills and knowledge for many years and you will get the opportunity to become an expert within certain aspects of the solution.You want to get things done, and you are able to communicate in a constructive manner clarifying your knowledge to your colleagues in the team. At the same time, you have the courage to insist where you know you’re right.
- At least 2 years of experience working in React.js.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser issues.
- Experience using ES6/7 or Typescript.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and the DOM API.
- Comfortable with CSS and experience writing maintainable style sheets for large applications.
- Familiar with pre-processors like Less/Sass/Stylus and methodologies such as BEM or SMACCS.
- Good understanding of the web platform as a whole and keep up to date with the ever changing capabilities of the modern web environment.
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Basic knowledge about SQL and RDBMS (Oracle)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Agile approach oftware development and support the idea of applying this approach in globally dispersed teams
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with GraphQL and Node.js is a plus
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome;
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance you will be able to directly influence your career;
- Competitive salary;
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed J;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, standing desks and Sitag® chairs);
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to take your family under it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum.
Client video presentationApply via site