Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum looking for a Middle/Senior Technical Artist to join its Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our product – Coin Master is a Top grossing game in over 60 countries!
Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
We’re looking for a highly experienced, versatile and passionate Technical Artist to join the Moon Active team.
Coin Master is a #1 top grossing game in the US and UK and had over 50 million downloads.
- Create precise 2D design and animations in Unity according to existing mock-ups
- Working as part of a Kyiv based agile cross functional team that also includes Unity Developers, QA engineers and Backend developers
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office
- Strong skills in Creative Suite Master Collection, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Profound understanding of key-frame animation
- Production experience in Unity
- Experience with Unity’s Shuriken particle system
- Experience creating and working with shaders
- Understanding of content creation/management pipelines for game production
- Experience working with both artists and engineers and understanding the gap between both disciplines
- Ability to analyze and improve workflows to enhance group productivity
- Ability to sketch is an advantage
- Understanding of 3D concepts is an advantage
- Previous experience working in gaming companies is an advantage
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, newcomer lunches, and parties)
- Company presents for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage
- English classes
- Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking