Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum Malaga is looking for a Middle / Senior UI/UX Designer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person willing to join our fast growing company in the field of digital health.
As a Middle / Senior UX/UI designer you will be part of the Product Management team, working in remote collaboration with the Design Team located in Zurich and with the Development Team in Kiev. This is a great opportunity to take part of the digital health revolution, designing for cross- platform products, with the highest and finest design standards and enjoying a very complete experience in product development from the conception to the implementation.
- Responsible, working remotely as part of the design team
- Daily support to the developers for the implementation needs
- Design specifications to help in the implementation process.
- From existing design guidelines create UX concepts and flows
- Creation of detailed mobile and web mockups, using Sketch
- Support to our customers during the definition of the branding for the app
- Conceptual work and development of new features/improvements for our products
- Eventual micro animations and hi-fi prototyping
- Eventual support on User Testing and User Research.
- You have a design portfolio that demonstrates, how good UX and good UI go always together
- You have +5 years of experience in UX/UI Product Design
- You have real commercial experience designing cross-platform products that have been launched. Mobile app experience is a must
- You have enough technical background that allows you to communicate “in the same language” with developers.
- You need to be very fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You can demonstrate in your work and the way you communicate a good structural and analytical thinking
- You have passion and eye for UI details. Pixel perfect accuracy
- Applying a brand book to a product is not a mystery for you
- You are advanced, using Sketch
- Handle micro-animations for showing the interaction design is a plus.
- You can do high-fidelity prototypes as a plus
- You are a creative and collaborative team player
- You like to work in close collaboration with diverse people, but you are also
autonomous and independent
- You don’t fear to ask (good) questions, neither to accept and give (critical) feedback
- You have a good sense of humor, curiosity and motivation to learn and to grow.
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
- Very close work together with a high-educated, collaborative developer Team
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment, with 23 working day paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation