Middle/Senior Web Developer for eToro (Kyiv)
eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior Web Developer to join their Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems that are in an active transition to Angular 5.
- S. / C.S., related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Experience with:
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- High Proficiency in English and good communication skills
- Team Player
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies!
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions