Ampard Ltd is a Swiss start-up in the domain of management of distributed renewable power plants and demand response. Since 2011 they develop and market AMPARD — an Energy Management System for distributed energy systems. Their customers are in Switzerland and abroad. AMPARD allows optimized control of renewable assets and storage systems, creation of virtual power plants as well as integration of other devices for demand response. The existing solution is recognized as being at the forefront of the worldwide innovation. Ampard Ltd is dynamically growing in Switzerland, Germany and other key markets.
On behalf of Ampard, Ciklum is looking for Middle Software Developer to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
- Developing new features or adapting existing ones;
- Contributing to the architecture and documentation of the next generation of AMPARD;
- Participating in Agile processes including planning, task estimation, tests and implementation.
- A solid IT education – Bachelors degree or equivalent at the very least;
- At least three years hands-on Java with a good knowledge of distributed systems;
- A genuine interest in Java Open Source Frameworks and a “Can do” attitude;
- Hands-on knowledge of testing, using various types of tests and test frameworks;
- RESTful Services, database interactions, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Kafka;
- Experience with Multithreading and Concurrency;
- Familiarity with GIT and Maven;
- An Agile mindset – Any agile variant will do. This is not a waterfall project;
- Upper intermediate level in English.
What's in it for you
- Exciting working environment in a global growth market;
- Each idea is listened to and the team evaluates the best option to make our product better;
- A paved avenue for growing your responsibilities and expertise within Ampard Ltd;
- Full-time collaboration with a dynamic international team.