eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Software Developer (.NET) to join the Payment team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You’ll be joining our payments team to support a growing list of integrations to support payments, and the creation of complex compliance and regulation flows.
- .NET, C#
- MS SQL Server
- MS Azure – AKS, ServiceBus, Key vaults, etc.
- Design and develop a 24/7 high scale distributed system on Microsoft Azure cloud, RabbitMQ, Redis, and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor, and improve our services in the production
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and hold design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security, and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing agile team
- Have 4+ years of experience with .NET
- Knowledge of SQL and its performance aspects
- Experienced with cloud technologies
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Fast learner
- Self-organized, Independent influencer, and team player.
- An eye for details, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties, and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation