Ciklum is looking for a Middle Software Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Software Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for NI Israel (OptimalPlus).
As a Middle Software Developer, you will contribute as a part of a scrum team of 7 Engineers. You will be responsible for end-to-end feature development on our enterprise BI solutions.
You will design & develop new and challenging features as part of a dynamic and tech savvy team.
- You will work in big data environments using cutting edge technologies
- You will be responsible for all development phases including design, implementation, quality, delivery and maintenance
- You will be a part of a team that believes and adheres to the following:
- Clean Code
- SOLID principles
- TDD or equivalent
- Agile as a methodology
- You will work on mission-critical features that will have a huge impact on the functioning of global semi-conductor manufacturing
- You will be responsible for identifying performance bottlenecks and ensuring that our code keeps to the most optimal standards
- You will have a good social package
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Development, Architecture, and Design
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Experience in multithreading (TPL, async functions)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Experience in large scale enterprise software development
- .NET core experience
- Experience with performance improvement
- Experience in web client-side technologies (Angular – Advantage)
- Experience with RabbitMQ
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.