We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Live demo of Guardicore Product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a variety of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Python Developer to join our growing team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The team you’ll join:
Guardicore is working on the best data center security product in the world, and though it’s a huge challenge to develop it, it’s an even bigger challenge to test it.
Among many other responsibilities, our group ensures data centers will always be stable and efficient while under Guardicore’s defense. We’re allowing security teams to publish a new policy to their hybrid network peacefully. We’re validating a complex system with thousands of moving parts that can keep working for years.
Our excellent infrastructure-team comprises four members in Kyiv and two in Tel-Aviv – a team of experts working with cutting edge technologies like Linux, Windows, Python3, MongoDB, Postgres, Influx, Grafana, Jenkins, AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s (and other containers technologies), and more. It’s a team with a fun and friendly atmosphere that has a significant impact on the company.
The team enjoys various benefits, health insurance, fun activities in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, work-life balance, holiday and birthday gifts, promotion opportunities, and managers who care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
In Guardicore, we make sure that everyone is a part of our success, and we offer stock options to each team member!
- Design, implement, and maintain state-of-the-art testing and build infrastructure
- Handle scale, performance, and reliability challenges of a complex system
- Take part in defining the testing approach and vision of the company by working on innovative projects
- At least three years of experience in Software development
- At least one years of experience in Python or other Object-Oriented languages
- Ability to read, research, and learn best practices from external sources
- Experience with K8s, Docker, and other container technologies
- Previous experience working on security or networking based projects
- In-depth knowledge of Linux\Windows OS
- Experience with C language
- Sc in computer science or related degree
What's in it for you
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a Billion-Dollar market leader
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates excellent working conditions
- Join a team of experts with a significant impact on the company
Client video presentation