Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Software QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for design and development of test plans, monitoring and extension of automated test infrastructure, performing manual testing and issue tracking.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Develop test cases from business requirements (create test data as required)
- Have the ability to work in fast paced environment within a small team that collaborates with multiple teams
- Analyze, document, and report status, test results, and testing progress according to the test plan
- Identify and log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented
- Familiarity with software testing (unit, integration, functional, regression).
- Basic understanding of Finance, Math and Accounting
- Basic programming skills in any OOP language
- Intermediate level of English
- Strong work ethics
- Must be able to multitask and work independently or in a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Financial systems/operations background is a plus
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment is a plus
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation