Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Mobile Application Team Leader to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will drive the development and the team shall own also testing and automation, along with support of QAs.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
- Lead a team of several development and QA engineers accountable for mobile application
- Develop mobile application in React-Native and Native Mobile
- Hold both daily team management as well as technological lead
- Develop high scale and performance mobile applications
- Work in an agile development environment
- Design and develop using latest technologies and best practices
- At least 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience with React (+ Redux advantage)
- Experience in mobile technologies as native Android & IOS App development
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with React-Native (Big Advantage)
- Proven experience in publishing apps to Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Experience using REST APIs
- Experience with mobile app security
- Knowledge in WEB technologies as HTTP, JSON
- Natural Leader
- “Get things done” attitude
What's in it for you
- Participation in a new and challenging project used by millions of users world wide
- Obtain deep experience in payment business domain (fin-tech)
- Close cooperation with client
- Continuous self-improvement
- We celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.
- The social environment in Payoneer’s Company is supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing. We expect to keep that environment in our offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like- caring, team play, humbleness and more.