Mobile QA Engineer for NZZ (Kyiv)
The Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ, English: “New Journal of Zurich”) is a Swiss German-language daily newspaper, published by the NZZ-Gruppe in Zurich. NZZ has a reputation as a quality newspaper and as the Swiss newspaper of record, the newspaper is known for its detailed reports on international affairs, stock exchange, and the intellectual, in-depth style of its articles.
On behalf of NZZ, Ciklum is looking for Mobile QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Support testing/development process based on Agile testing principles and Scrum framework for Web/Mobile projects – UAT, functional, UI, regression, exploratory testing; creation/maintaining test documentation.
- Deal with Mobile and Web projects.
- 2+ years professional experience in QA.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience in Agile frameworks.
- Experience with testing of Web-based applications.
- Experience with testing of Mobile applications.
- Experience with testing of Restful API.
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation.
- Experience with bug reporting tools.
- Experience in working with requirements (wiki/confluence, jira story).
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented and ability to work in a team.
- English – Upper Intermediate.
- Automation/programming skills, Selenium (NodeJS), Appium, UIAutomator;
- Experience with version control systems (git);
- Automated tests integration into CI/CD processes (Jenkins, TravisCI).
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company