Transmit Security, Inc. designs and develops a platform that addresses problems in security and usability. Its solution connects user applications to authenticators, such as face recognition, eye recognition, voice recognition, fingerprint, OTP. You will be able to do trusted device binding, primary authentication, secondary authentication and respond to security risks immediately. Deploy any policy instantly. No change to your application required. The company’s solution also allows users to select the authenticators and switch between authenticators; add business related and risk-related context, as well as context collected from the user.
On behalf of Transmit Security, Ciklum is looking for a Mobile Team Lead to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
- Use the Transmit Security SDK to design and develop new user-facing journeys for our multiple enterprise customers;
- Become well versed in the product and its capabilities and work with our field engineering and customers to achieve the desired end result;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code while maintaining global industry standards with regards to Accessibility and localization.;
- Testing the output of your own work prior to handing over for independent testing;
- Documents the low-level design of the developed solution from a maintainability and supportability perspective;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed;
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers, collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Hands on
- At least 5 years of experience in Android and IOS development;
- Proven experience of technical leadership of IOS and Android development.
- Demonstrated skills in writing high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code;
- Experience with Android/IOS toolchain and build tools and testing frameworks;
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, MVC, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches;
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning system;
- Cordova/Hybrid development is a significant advantage, bordering on required;
- SDK development is an advantage;
- Knowledge in authentication protocols and framework is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client;
- Low level of bureaucracy ;
- Challenging environment and knowledge sharing with high level professionals;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.