Microsoft Dynamics vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful NAV Developer to join our global IT Department in Kyiv.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Develop and customize existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central (BC) software
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues related to NAV code
- Code refactoring
- End-User support
- Help with documentation creation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV functionality and business processes with at least 4-5 years of experience
- Development experience with C/AL, AL, Visual Studio, .NET
- Experience with Business Central OR NAV version 2013 and higher
- Knowledge of key financial management modules (Fixed Assets, Payables, Receivables, Consolidation, Bank Management)
- Integration experience with WebServices and add-ins
- Vertical solutions design and deployment
- MS SQL Server (Replication, Performance tuning, Queries, Views, Procedures, Reporting Services etc)
- English knowledge on at least Intermediate level
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.