NAV Developer for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for experienced NAV Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a part of professional agile team utilizing latest technologies (Navision 2016, automated QA). Working hand in hand with senior business analyst team. Automating company-wide processes (budgets, cost approval, asset management, procurement, invoicing, treasury).
- Development of new NAV-based functionality, implementation and maintenance of existing for Ciklum`s enterprise system
- Work closely with project managers, business analyst, QA, stakeholders and end-users to design new functionality
- Provide on-going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training
- Actively participate in process change and communication in line with NAV best practice
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations
- NAV C/AL Coding experience (3-5 years) is must
- Experience with NAV and SQL Server
- Knowledge of posting process and data flow in NAV functional modules such as in Financial Management, Purchase, Jobs, Payroll etc.
- Experience in API development and integration with applications
- Ability to document code customizations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to work to deadlines, multitask and priorities
- Team work and contribution to the overall team atmosphere
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and follow the objectives with a minimum of supervision
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationSend your CV