NAV Support Engineer for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for experienced NAV Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a part of professional agile team utilizing latest technologies (Navision 2016, automated QA).
- First line support
- Fix issues on data level with Navision source system
- Participating in determining the overall conceptual design and providing consultation
- Performing a functional analysis
- 3+ years’ experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV 2013/2015/2016 (Navision) as consultant or support engineer
- Strong understanding of Navision Data Model
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV modules (Financial Management, Sales & Receivables, Payroll and HR)
- Knowledge of object areas (Finance, Logistics, Payroll and HR) is a plus
- MS Dynamics NAV certification is a plus
- A basic development knowledge is a plus
- Experience with NAV and SQL Server
- Knowledge of posting process and data flow in NAV functional modules such as in Financial Management, Purchase, Jobs, Payroll etc.
- Experience in API development and integration with applications
- Ability to document code customizations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to work to deadlines, multitask and priorities
- Team work and contribution to the overall team atmosphere
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site