Other IT vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Navision Consultant to join our team full-time in Kyiv.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- To be a part of the ERP system (Dynamics NAV/365) operations and maintenance team
- Set up and fix issues on the data level with Dynamics NAV/365 source system
- New tools implementation and Providing consultation
- Performing a functional analysis and reporting issues to the development team
- 1+ years experience of working as a consultant or support engineer OR a last-year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly and possesses a willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company
- Knowledge of object areas (Finance, Logistics, Payroll, and HR) is a strong plus
- Basic development knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Dynamics NAV/365 and SQL Server is a plus
- Excellent communication
- Fast learning
- Teamwork and contribution to the overall team atmosphere
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.