Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Navision Developer to join our IT Department in Kyiv.
It is a position for self-organized, assiduous and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Develop and customize existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central (BC) software
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues related to NAV code
- Code refactoring
- End-User support
- Help with documentation creation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV functionality and business processes with at least 4-5 years of experience
- Development experience with C/AL, AL, Visual Studio, .NET
- Experience with Business Central OR NAV version 2013 and higher
- Knowledge of key financial management modules (Fixed Assets, Payables, Receivables, Consolidation, Bank Management)
- Integration experience with WebServices and add-ins
- Vertical solutions design and deployment
- MS SQL Server (Replication, Performance tuning, Queries, Views, Procedures, Reporting Services etc)
- English knowledge on at least Intermediate level
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-day paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere, which creates great working conditions
- Various technical seminars
Client video presentation