Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a .NET Architect to join the Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
Our customer is one of Denmark’s most well-known and reputable brands. Our customer sells goods in the categories of beauty, health and wellness for just over DKK 3.5 billion. per year.
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide teams during development and deployment of solution
- Has a complete technical ownership of the delivery
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customer technically and procedurally
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Scrum framework and worked in a self-organizing agile development team
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying solutions in Microsoft technology stack
- Strong experience in C# and .Net Core, understanding of their capabilities and limitations and being able to architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services
- Experience in Microservice & Event driven architecture
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture & Design Patterns
- Experience in Integration Architecture
- Experience in Enterprise Messaging Solutions
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise
- Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like Azure websites, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Queues, Notification hubs, Event hubs, Blob Storage, Table storage, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, application insights etc., is plus
- Understanding of the cloud architecture patterns and solution design principles
- Ambition to work with back-end development especially integrations
- Experience working in agile/DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent English Communication
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation