.Net Back End Developer for Justt (Gdansk)
Justt helps small and medium-sized businesses save a lot of time and money on purchasing goods and services for their daily operations - from office supplies to coffee and car rental. Through our online purchasing portal my.justt.com, our members have easy access to purchase from our many suppliers and a unique overview of their historical purchases.
Suppliers benefit significantly from the Justt cooperation by way of accessing small and medium sized enterprises in “bulk” via one entry point. Negotiating with one counterparty, Justt, allows suppliers to achieve scale and save time that otherwise would have been spent negotiating individual terms and conditions with small customers.
Our ambitions are big. We want to help as many companies as possible to save money and time – and to achieve this we will create a State-of-the-Art procurement platform that scales globally and, based heavily on data analytics and AI, provides a vibrant and most relevant experience to our members.
We do not want to invent the wheel, so our approach is to cherry-pick components and services that can help us on the way. To integrate easily with others, our platform must consist of an ecosystem of containerized Microservices.
We have been around for a whole lot of years and are a successful driven business that has been through a digitization phase. Now, we want to accelerate attract, convert, activate and engage members both nationally and internationally. It is extremely exciting, instructive and not least fun.
On behalf of Justt, Ciklum is looking for a .Net Back End Developer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Do you want to take part in crafting and shaping our new digital procurement platform? Are you willing to join the development expedition into the jungle of cloud services and web technologies to form a state-of-the-art digital platform – then welcome on board!
- Design and implement the backend of our digital platform;
- Create, extend, and evolve APIs to allow easy access for external developers;
- Model and structure the data backend by using SQL- and NoSQL technologies;
- Integrate cloud based services into the platform;
- Identify technical debt and provide solutions to eliminate these;
- Use of best practices such as Code Review and Design Patterns in your work;
- Apply Quality-First mindset in your solutions e.g. by writing unit tests and applying code analysis.
- Experienced in .Net/C# programming;
- Some Experience in Agile development;
- Expert in designing and building .Net web applications;
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Experiences with Microservice architecture and RESTful API services;
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and -services (we use Amazon AWS);
- Good knowledge of MS SQL – and NoSQL technologies;
- Experiences with continuous integration;
- Knowledge of version control and code branching schemes;
- 3+ years of general programming experience in .Net;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Experience with Scrum;
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker;
- Experience with Amazon AWS infrastructure and services;
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as AWS ML;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant sphere.
- Open and Proactive: You raise issues of concerns, and suggest improvements;
- Collaborative attitude: You love working with others – to inspire and get inspired.
What's in it for you
- You’ll get a unique opportunity to build and grow a new digital platform for a proven business model in a start-up atmosphere where ambitions are high, as well as the appetite for trying out new technologies;
- We strongly believe that awesome products are created when awesome people are working closely together – so expect some
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.