Ciklum is looking for a .NET Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a .NET Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Building a great product that gives the company a competitive edge
- Analyzing business requirements together with business analyst and product owner
- Creating flexible designs that fit well with overall architecture
- Writing high quality code and automated tests
- Doing code and design reviews for your colleagues
- Promoting best practices and technology innovation
- Live our agile scrum based process
- Around 2 years working with any frontend framework / library as well as with .NET
- We are open to pure .NET or frontend profiles with the right motivation to work as a full stack developer with Angular / .NET
- Good written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming principles
- Experience working with agile methodologies, SCRUM, XP or Kanban
- Experience with version control systems, Git preferred
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise
- Team player. Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments
- Experience with C# and the Microsoft Technology stack is nice to have
- Experience with React, KnockoutJS, AngularJS is nice to have
- Knowledge of Winforms, WPF is nice to have
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.