The BELLIN Group is the global leader in technology for corporate banking and treasury, providing solutions for the financial sector and a range of clients from large multinationals to SMEs and banks.
With its treasury software, tm5, as the centerpiece, BELLIN makes a fundamental difference by offering solutions that zero in on the relationship between corporates and banks and cover everything from cash management, payments and FX to risk management and netting. We are not afraid to use technology to challenge conventional ways of thinking, and we combine a trailblazing fintech spirit with firm roots in the heritage of German craftsmanship and engineering. What’s more, a firm set of values underpins what we do and puts people – puts you – right at the center.
On behalf of Bellin, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Developer to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a .NET Developer with a good understanding of OOP and a passion for writing high-quality code.
- Design and implement the backend;
- Create, extend, and evolve APIs to allow easy access for external developers;
- Model and structure the data backend using SQL;
- Identify technical debt and provide solutions to eliminate these;
- Use of best practices such as Code Review and Design Patterns in your work;
- Apply Quality-First mindset in your solutions e.g. by writing unit tests and applying code analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise software development;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Familiar with design and architectural patterns;
- Passionate about writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code;
- Comprehensive .NET Framework knowledge and are proficient in C#;
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, MS SQL and Entity Framework;
- Proficient in English.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design;
- Open and Proactive: You raise issues of concerns, and suggest improvements;
- Collaborative attitude: You love working with others – to inspire and get inspired;
- Diversity: You are comfortable working with teams in multiple locations and are aware of cultural differences.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to build and grow a new digital platform for a proven business model in an Agile environment where ambitions are high, as well as the appetite for trying out new technologies;
- Small scrum team in Gdansk with friendly atmosphere;
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from Germany and Canada;
- Travels to Germany, Ettenheim / Karlsruhe – quarterly program incrementation planning;
- Up-to-date technologies and tools (Visual Studio 2019 with Resharper, C# 7.0, .NET Core 2.2, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar);
- Fully configured continues integration with code quality and security checks;
- ~1.5 year old code base, mainly new features development, no maintenance;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.