On behalf of BigChange, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Developer to join our team.
BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
The Engineering team at BigChange develop and maintain many of the back end systems and infrastructure that support the JobWatch solution, refactoring existing code, creating new APIs, optimising performance and enabling teams across the business to create a high performance, scalable application used by tens of thousands of users every day.
New starters would be involved in creating a .NET Core ASP Web API REST service, help in migration to a service-oriented architecture and in development of CI/CD pipelines and practices. They’ll get to work with the latest frameworks, SQL and NoSQL, true cloud architecture and a really great team.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
Location of work: Primarily Homebased
Reporting to: Senior Developer / Deputy CTO
- Manage deadlines that are set by CTO
- Manage and priorities workload so P1 are given priority
- Develop websites to the specification provided
- Develop a web service to the specification required
- Bring best practice to the development team
- Follow Solution Architect recommendations
- Participate in Scrum meetings and lab call
- Considered security at each stage of product and software specification, development and testing and in compliance with the Secure Development Policy
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy
- 5 years + experience in a similar role (Desirable)
- Experience as a software developer (Essential)
- Knowledge or experience of C# (Essential)
- Provide top class service to our customers, training support to other members of the company, and be a brand ambassador to BigChange
- Exceptional people skills and objection handling
- Team player
- Experience in System software development
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organised with a proactive approach to work
- Adaptable and flexible
What's in it for you
- Competitive Salary
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future
All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard