ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Ciklum is looking for .NET Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
Join an Agile team of professional full stack developers in developing leading Marketing Automation system based on the latest and greatest technologies in a cloud based environment.
Develop new features and support large operation of over than 1700 customers in variety of technologies: Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure), Workflow and other background Engines, ASP.net MVC UI.
- .NET – ASP.NET (forms, MVC, WCF, ADO);
- JS – Knockout, Angular, Typescript, Jquery;
- Cloud: Azure, AWS;
- Azure – Cloud services, Service Fabric, App Services;
- Storages – SQL, Mongo, Atlas, AzureTable, AzureQueues;
- Dynamics CRM
- Design and develop new functional modules
- Take a part of R&D team, work closely with foreign colleagues (Israel, USA)
- 2+ year experience in developing ASP.Net Web application in C#;
- Experience in building of high loaded systems;
- Experience in writing design documents ;
- Good English both spoken and written;
- Academic IT education on master level in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Microsoft Azure cloud knowledge and experience;
- Experience working with Microsoft dynamic CRM – Big Advantage;
- Knowledge in JS frameworks (any of Knockout, Angular, etc.)
- Ability to work in multinational team
- Good interpersonal relations, communicative skills
- Insightful and systems thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Independence in work and high responsibility
- Detail orientation
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions