KMD is a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway.
We have a broad portfolio of products and services, based predominantly on our own software solutions. We have a proven track record of delivering solutions to highly regulated markets and industries with large transaction sizes and high volumes.
Our headquarter is in Copenhagen, with five offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India.
On behalf of KMD Workzone, Ciklum is looking for .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a developer in the PDF product team, you will work on developing and maintaining the backend area of the Workzone platform. We want to invest more in the product and become a native cloud product. With the experience you gain on an ongoing basis at work, you are expected to provide experience with the respective product teams, eg. proposals for extensions of functionality, or modifications to existing APIs that can help with even better delivery in the future
As the platform is developed in Denmark, Poland and Ukraine, you can expect to work in a multinational environment, where we both use electronic meetings, but also physical meetings / workshops, therefore limited travel activity is to be expected. Your team is located in Kiev with a Danish Product owner.
- Strong on C# .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Unit and integration testing
- Experience within a mature agile environment
- Have the courage to propose improvements and show initiative
- Communicate securely in English in speech and writing
- Team player, both locally and across countries
- Devops mindset
- Cloud, containerizations, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices
- Aspose product
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars