LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
LanguageWire is a leading translation company servicing clients from offices throughout Europe and we are growing rapidly! If you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdańsk office is the place to be. In fact, we might need you just as much as you need us. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a positive market, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a skilled .NET Developer, to join the Gdańsk team on a full-time basis.
What you will love about this project:
- Greenfield development mostly!
- Up-to-date technologies and tools (ASP.Net Core 2.2, C# 7.1 -7.3, Visual Studio 2019 and Vue.js)
- Microservices Architecture
- Ability to use Cloud products, such as Elastic Stack and Azure App Insights
- And certainly – great and professional team😊
- Build great products that give the company a competitive edge;
- Focus on business value, while leveraging technology to the best of your abilities;
- Write high quality code, that is maintainable, performant and yet simple;
- Prove that your feature works by writing automated tests;
- Conduct code and design reviews for your colleagues;
- Promote best practices and technology innovation.
- .NET Core, C#;
- ASP.NET Core, Web API;
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL;
- NHibernate or EF;
- Testing & Mocking frameworks;
- HTTP, REST;
- Design patterns & best practices: SOLID, DDD, CQS & CQRS, GoF, P of EAA, GRASP;
- Hands on experience with microservices architectures;
- Practical knowledge of Scrum;
- Understanding of continuous integration & continuous delivery;
- Understanding of communication patters and brokered messaging systems.
- Asynchronous programming using async/await & TPL;
- Domain-driven design in depth;
- Messaging: Microsoft Service Bus or similar (RabbitMQ, NserviceBus);
- Elastic Stack;
- Cake, PowerShell.
- You are willing to take ownership and responsibility for your work;
- You care deeply about the quality of your work;
- You love working in a team, and focus on team success;
- You are open minded, you accept ideas of others;
- You challenge your peers, ask questions and offer great ideas;
- You are enthusiastic about technology, coding is not just work for you.
What's in it for you
- Up-to date technologies, tools & platforms;
- Continuous Delivery;
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference;
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdańsk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors, standing desks and Sitag® chairs);
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.