Varonis is a leading provider of software solutions that protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks. Through an innovative software platform, Varonis allows organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data. Varonis specializes in file and email systems that store valuable spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio and video files, emails, and text. This rapidly growing data often contains an enterprise’s financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property, and confidential employee, customer or patient records. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data security, governance and compliance, user behavior analytics, archiving, search, and file synchronization and sharing. With a focus on data security, Varonis serves a variety of use cases including governance, compliance, classification, and threat analytics. Varonis started operations in 2005 and, as of March 31, 2018, had approximately 6,000 customers worldwide - comprised of industry leaders in many sectors including financial services, healthcare, public, industrial, insurance, energy and utilities, consumer and retail, education, media and entertainment and technology.
On behalf of Varonis, Ciklum is looking for .NET Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- We are looking for a talented and motivated candidate with proven experience to join our CI infrastructure team.
- The developer will work on a suite of internal tools which facilitate continues integration and quality assurance of our products.
- At least 1 year of experience in developing C# /.NET server side and MSSQL Databases
- Experience in unit testing methodology
- Good interpersonal skills
- Intermediate English
- Experience in architecture and design
- Familiar with MVC, ExtJs TypeScript,, Powershell
- Familiar with VMWare/HyperV/Azure
What's in it for you
- You will be a part of the most successful project in Ciklum!
- Variety is guaranteed and boredom is not going to happen!
- Your colleagues in your new team look forward to see you!
- You make the next step in your career and join us because we offer an international, young and dynamic environment!