Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On the behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Kyiv team develops Payment system and Customer Relationship solutions for Betsson online entertainment platform. As a Full Stack Developer you will join our team and influence on the project which is being created using the latest technologies (ES6+, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, EmberJS, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server, NoSQL), multi-tier distributed architectures and approaches (CQS, CQRS, DDD, SOA), various hosting (IIS, K8s) and test automation.
There are a lot of technical opportunities within the project as we build our solutions on .NET platform using reactive architecture principles. We know how to scale and protect our services. We care about service availability and eventual consistency.
We continuously improving our customer experience using modern web technologies, standards and best practices.
Our products are covered by automation tests, which are executed as a part of CI/CD pipeline. It means no manual regressions for our QA engineers.
We follow Agile principles and are organized in Scrum Teams across development lifecycle.
We highly value our cohesive team atmosphere and work-life balance. That’s why we have regular cozy team events as well as big team buildings.
- Close collaboration with business (Product Owners) – discuss and implement business requirements
- Suggest technologies, approaches and solutions, discuss it together with the team and decide which one to use
- Contribute to solutions design, create, update, improve product architecture and optimize product performance
- Our teams are agile and cross-functional. All team members focused not only on doing their own tasks but also working together and assisting other team members
- Proficiency with common Front End development tools such as NPM, Webpack, Babel and Linters
- Experience with Front End unit, component, functional and UI testing for web applications
- Follow developments in web standards and best practices
- Experience in solving problems with performance, usability, and optimization for web applications
- Deep knowledge of REST principles
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Since our environment is international and work requires daily contact with people from other countries we expect that you feel confident in both written and spoken English
- Deep knowledge of .NET technology stack
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka or any other message bus
- Understand Infrastructure as Code concepts as well as Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with online payments and/or transaction intensive systems
- Understand DDD principles
- Experience with databases
- Architecture experience
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes