.NET Developer (Full Stack) for Silicon Labs (Kyiv)
Silicon Labs software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including IoT, internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer, and automotive. You can see our technology inside the products from the market leader in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs, and home voice control automation.
On behalf of Silicon Labs, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Developer (Full Stack) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our team works with Z-Wave the part of Silicon Labs.
Z-Wave® technology is an open, internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is one of the leading wireless smart home technologies in the market today, with more than 2,400 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
What we are using:
- Visual Studio 2017 Professional
- Net.Core; Node.js
- C# as language of choice, Python, C, C++ as example sources
- NUnit as primary unit testing framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using team recommended development practices
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Coordinate with other team members
- Web UI
- 2+ years of .NET software development experience
- Strong C#, .Net Core and Asp.Net knowledge and experience
- js or Angular or alternative
- Understanding of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Understanding of multithreading and real-time software architectures
- XML (utilization via DOM and/or SAX, XPATH, XML Schemas, XSLT)
- Basic understanding of electronics hardware
- Ability to participate as a member of a team
- Good time management skills
- Intermediate level of English
- Software development experience with C, C++, Python a plus
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Being innovative in his/her work;
- Documenting own code and general functionality.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.