JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for an experienced .NET Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- The availability, security, scalability of our e-commerce platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
We don’t divide responsibility for development and operation of our platform, so you and your team will support the changes you make all the way through to operating successfully in production at peak times.
As an Engineer you will need to play a key role in turning ideas into reality. As stated we are big into AWS and C# and either of these skills are preferred, however we are looking for great talent not specific skills, so If you have experience and passion in any of the following we would like to hear from you.
- C#, .NET, .NET Core
- Any SQL & NoSQL databases
- WEB development
- Git, Kibana, Grafana or similar
Every Member Responsible For
- The quality, availability, security, scalability of platform
- Continuous delivery of increments
- Take part in planning and be responsible for the outcome
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentation