Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for .NET Engineer for Customization Team to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Software Engineer of Customization team you will be responsible for data integration and pilot projects with our customers. You will receive a unique experience working with cutting edge technologies in the most challenging industry of the world.
- BCs in computer science, engineering, physics or equivalent
- Good knowledge of algorithms and patterns
- Strong expertise in C# and NET with 3+ years of experience in server-side development
- Good expertise in SQL server with 1+ years of experience
- Experience with standard development tools and methodologies
- Experience in work with different versions of one product
- Experience with ETL Tools like Pentaho is an advantage
- Ready to work in parallel on number of projects in different versions
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions