At WorkFlowWise, we work with companies to unlock their digital advantage. Our cloud-based workflow apps and solutions become a key to success. They combine operational efficiency with business outcomes.
We take workflow automation to a new level to deliver a digital edge that drives growth. We provide ready-to-use enterprise apps as well as tailor-made solutions. Our solutions are quick to develop and implement; easy to integrate and use; straightforward to manage and change; and they can extend throughout a transactional business process to create customer intimacy and engagement.
Established in the Netherlands in 1997, WorkFlowWise today builds on a strong heritage of developing and implementing hosted workflow automation solutions for the Procure-to-Pay process. With a focus on the evolving needs of companies in the 21st Century, WorkFlowWise knows how to take advantage of leading-edge cloud technologies for any type of transactional business process.
On behalf of WorkFlowWise, Ciklum is looking fora .NET Full Stack Developer for our team in Dnipro on full-time basis.
With the WorkFlowWise low-code platform for workflow automation we automate processes to optimize businesses.
- Develop new features.
- Write unit/ integration tests.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment).
- Collaborate with the business team to make the best products. We don’t do projects, we make products.
- Demonstrate new features to product stakeholders, take active part in planning and retrospective meetings.
- Take part in company’s all hands meetings to be aligned with company strategies and quarterly rocks.
- Keep up with Agile best practices.
- 3+ years of development experience with C#.NET
- 3+ years of ASP.NET/Web.API experience
- 1+ years of at least one of the main JS frameworks: Angular/React/Vue
- Real experience in unit testing
- Software Design knowledge: SOLID, OOD, Design patterns, Distributed application paradigms
- Entity framework
- State management tools: Redux/MobX/NGRX/NGXS etc.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and MS SQL Server
- Curious and excited to try new things
- Open for debate and a smart thinker
- Accountable for your own results
- Like to have fun even though we are very serious about our jobs
What's in it for you
- You will create interesting and complex products, using the latest technologies;
- The market we operate in is still young and expanding incredibly fast;
- Work in the team of senior people who care about the product;
- Visit conferences and get access to Pluralsight for new knowledge.
- Meet the whole company team once a year in one of the European cities for bursting team spirits and knowledge activities.