eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a .NET R&D Team Lead (Conversion Team) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will be leading an agile team, developing new features as well as end 2 end in our core product and optimizing our onboarding funnel to result a significant business impact.
The team is part of our Experience group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Own and lead a full-stack team (~6 ppl), drive its delivery pipeline and agile ceremonies
- Work closely with product manager and marketing stakeholders to vision, develop and measure onboarding funnel improvements; from UX to whole new microservices
- Act as tech. lead; mitigate risks; work to ensure quality, high availability and scalability
- Own team deployment and CI/CD; including on-call escalation responsibility on production
- Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
- Hands-on contribution to team delivery
- Play an active role in team build up effort; from recruiting to ramp up
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Strong knowledge and skills in backend development including microservices, RESTful APIs and distributed system
- Proficient in one or more – C#, nodejs
- At least 7 years of experience as hands-on developer
- At least 2 years of agile team management
- Good communication skills (English)
- Experience with Redis, RMQ, SQL Server and cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Experienced with high availability, scalability and performance tuning
- Experienced with web client development (preferably Angular)
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies; experience high scale on world-known product
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and dynamic environment
Client video presentation