Ciklum is looking for a .NET Software Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a .NET Software Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
The main focus of the team is to implement regulation requirements in regard to information collected from the user, data presented to the user, and user classification and permissions in the client`s platform. You will be involved in the implementation of new functionality in our customer system.
About the Client:
Client is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users worldwide with a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain, and machine-learning-based investment products. The product is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its client’s interests in mind.
Client`s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas like blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
- Angular, Backbone
- .NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Redis, Rabbit
- Cosmos, Microsoft SQL
- Design and develop a 24/7 high-scale distributed system on Microsoft Azure cloud, RabbitMQ, Redis, and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor, and improve our services in the production
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and hold design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security, and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our service life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing agile team
- At least 5 years of overall development experience, using .NET or Java
- Strong C# experience (.NET and .NET Core)
- Experienced with microservices design
- Experienced with MS-SQL server
- Experienced with cloud technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS-based enterprise software platforms
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experienced with the Fintech industry and/or compliance domain
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach to difficulties, and an imaginative problem-solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.