Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of NI Israel (OptimalPlus), Ciklum is looking for a .NET Software Engineer.
NI Israel (OptimalPlus) is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductors and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
- You'll have a significant contribution in designing and developing Optimal+ deployment tools
- You’ll be implementing deployment of new components and supporting existing ones
- You'll be responsible for integration with CI/CD pipeline infrastructure
- You'll develop custom tools that integrate with existing tools to increase engineering and operations productivity
- 3+ years of experience in Object-Oriented Programming language (.NET/Java)
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline infrastructure
- OS: Linux system administration
- Experience with Provisioning tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Experience in Angular and NodeJS
- Experience in scripting language – Bash/ PowerShell/ Python
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions