On behalf of Gigya/SAP, Ciklum is looking for .NET Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Gigya/SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, the company is the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
Gigya/SAP has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
The company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. The technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, Gigya/SAP provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time.
We are seeking a team lead who will be responsible for developing a product that combines multiple and diversified SaaS components including client and server-side SDKs, web interface and mobile apps.
- Interview and hire candidates
- Mentor and empower team members
- Define the team culture and development methodologies
- Define and track sprint goals in alignment with the head of technology
- Conduct code-reviews
- At least 5 years of experience of managing agile teams
- At least 5 years of experience in server-side development
- Experience in designing full-stack architectures
- Experience with web client-side development (mobile/JS)
- Participation in open-source products development
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities