Silicon Labs software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including IoT, internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer, and automotive. You can see our technology inside the products from the market leader in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs, and home voice control automation.
On behalf of Silicon Labs, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This is the chance to be at the absolute forefront of IoT development. Our software team is responsible for creating scalable solutions that power the latest innovations in this high growth space, a key success factor in Silicon Labs’ IoT market strategy. As part of our software team, your workdays revolve around innovation – initiated by yourself, your colleagues or customer requests.
- Coordinate work towards Protocol, Gateway and SQA team
- Ensure tasks are understood by the team members
- Cover two different technology projects (Protocol and Gateway)
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET Framework
- At least 1 year of experience as a Team Lead
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Strong C programming
- Experience with IP
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Upper-intermediate English or above
- Experience with Electron
- Interest in Home Automation
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- The opportunity to be a driving force in the global Silicon Labs R&D organization
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing global market
- The chance to join a group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues who share your passion
- Exposure to a broad set of technologies, platforms, and tools
- To participate in agile development