Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Team Lead for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Being a Zertonian doesn’t only mean being part of a fast-growing company (over 800 employees), which year over year shows great results – it is more than that. We’re a company which values an open and honest approach. We have great respect for our customers, we appreciate teamwork and effort which leads to execution. We encourage our employees to maintain a work-life balance.
- Manage an agile/scrum team of 3-4 engineers, including hiring, training, mentoring, etc.
- Perform code & design reviews
- Analyze business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions.
- Become a domain Master of virtualization and disaster recovery orchestration in the private Cloud domain.
- You will get a deep Dive into one of the largest private cloud platform in the world: VMware vCloud Director, and Microsoft hypervisor – Hyper-V.
- Lead research and POCs of new features both in VMware vCloud Director and Hyper-V.
- Collaborate with our partners – VMware & Microsoft to have future plans, share roadmaps and visions.
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and assure architecture decisions.
- Hands On manager!
- B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree).
- Prior experience as a team leader.
- At least 5 years of C#\Java development experience on Enterprise backend systems/server-side
- At least 3 years of direct management experience – must.
- Great design and architecture capabilities.
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach.
- Great inbound and outbound communication skills.
- Can-Do approach and innovative by nature!
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices – e.g. distributed architectures, messaging, n-Tier, microservices.
- Independent research of new technologies
- Programming Languages: C# or Java
- Clean code, multithreading, testing methodologies
- Experience with virtualization & private clouds (VMware or Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with storage, security, networking, virtualization, cloud APIs, performance optimizations.
- Experience with network diagnostic tools (e.g. Fiddler)
- Knowledge with Linux and Windows operation system.
- Experience with scrum/agile
What's in it for you
What are we doing?
Please see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSuywo4IqyY – to have a quick intro.
Why do we do this?
We deliver Resilience for Evolving IT — Zerto is the foundation across private, hybrid and public clouds enabling a world of uninterrupted technology for business and people.
May our customers have no fear of hardware downtime, software issues, and even most sophisticated malware can’t harm our client’s protected machines.
How we do it?
Join us, and you will know how this magic works! (Hint: in the kitchen we discuss .NET, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure and even AWS. And people who can debug multithreading issues are being listened especially
Why are we looking for you?
We have a lot of things to do. And we are extending our Ukrainian teams.
Why should you join us?
We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission-critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.