Ciklum is looking for a .NET Technical Lead to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a .NET Technical Lead, become a part of a cross-functional agile development team working for OMMAX.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution, which we will make for our client from scratch. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Client:
OMMAX is a digital strategy consultancy that specializes in the sustainable value creation of mid-sized companies, large enterprises, and investment firms worldwide.
Our team of 250+ employees, based in Europe, has realized 800+ projects in the digital field, such as strategy, operational excellence, data science, and transaction advisory services.
We are proud to offer data-driven strategies and hands-on implementation support that builds digital strength, commercial growth potential, brand positioning, and improves the operational excellence of our clientele.
About the Project:
The purpose of the project is to develop a modern web and cloud based Ecommerce solution with microservices architecture for the medical industry, which should integrate the physical and digital environments taking advantage of both (Phygital). The solution should be highly integrated with existing client’s infrastructure and third party systems and support different browsers and devices.
- Lead development team
- Lead and improve the decision-making process in design solution architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in architecture preparation, solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Experience in software development for more than 7 years
- Experience with Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Episerver/Optimizly is a must
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures
- Architectural, Enterprise and Design Patterns
- Deployment patterns
- Security patterns, Reverse engineering resistance, Common attacks types (OWASP)
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C# and .NET (more than 5 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI) (more than 4 years)
- Testing frameworks (e.g. e.g. NUnit, XUnit, MSTest) (more than 3 years)
- ORM (e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper) (more than 3 years)
- RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL) (more than 4 years)
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB)
- Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, AWS SQS, Azure Service Bus, Google Pub/Sub)
- Web Servers
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Integration with 3rd party solutions
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience with:
- Leading Team
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Fluent English
- Certifications on:
- Microsoft Certified Developer
- Cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Delivery processes (SAFe, Agile, etc)
- Experience with Leading and Supporting medium to large size solution delivery projects
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- Serverless architecture
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Experience in Ecommerce projects is highly desired
- Supervise individuals and teams, and work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Lead, support and monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria. Facilitate effective working relationships between team members
- Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigate, define and resolve complex issues
- Drive distributed cross-functional teams. Influence customers and team members on the project level
- Contribute to project team composition planning, conduct interviews. Facilitate selection, assessment and onboarding processes, and Ciklumers’ allocation on projects
- Communicate fluently and present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Identify, proactively rise, and manage risks (resolutions, corrective actions and lessons learned)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.