Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Network Engineer with skills in network security, routing/switching and wireless related scopes to join our Networking Team of IT Department. In this capacity you will have direct impact on company’s network support and development.
- Supporting daily corporate network infrastructure, firewalls, wireless
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems related to Firewalls, Wireless, LANs/WANs
- Monitor and control infrastructure performance in the areas of response, throughput, and availability
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving services’ efficiency and effectiveness, keep abreast of technical aspects of the network environment, and develop a working knowledge of client-specific applications
- Configuring of a new network equipment (Cisco, WatchGuard)
- Regular communication with end users and clients
- Continuous network services improvement
- Designing/recommendations of improvements in corporate network
- Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer’s satisfaction and approval
- Experience in setupping of the following vendors: Cisco, HP, WatchGuard
- Security: VPN IPSec, NAT/PAT, ACL
- Monitoring system (Cacti, Nagios, Zabbix)
- 802.11 wireless experience required
- Core Routing and Switching: EIGRP, GRE tunnels, InterVLAN routing, redistribution, ACLs, Multicast, QoS, NBAR, NAT, VPN, Layer 2/3 switching, HSRP, Spanning tree
- Competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of network operations
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand network evaluation criteria and be exact in assessments
- Must closely follow network protocols and methodology
- Work in IT industry. IT outsourcing, IT out staffing companies. Government and special forces. IT integrator companies.
- Stress resistant
- Hard worker
- With non standard thinking,
- Curiosity and dedication,
- Good team communication.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to join strong international team
- Opportunity to lead initiatives which are strategically important to the company
- Work directly with Ciklum leadership team
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation