On behalf of Quali, Ciklum is looking for a talented, experienced Network Engineer with descent python knowledge or regular/senior python developer for an ambitious team of developers responsible for integrating cloud providers, networking devices, and driving ad-hoc development activities for Quali’s enterprise customers.
About the project:
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
- Research, design and develop on-premise network/hybrid/cloud solutions for Quali’s biggest customers
- Interact with different types of devices (either physical or virtual) across a full spectrum of industry-leading manufacturers (Storage/Networking/Computing/Hypervisors)
- Maintain and increase code quality, stability and usability
- Integration with 3rd party tools and open-source components
- Working with very creative and talented teams in an agile environment
- Learning to adapt to a new technologies and techniques in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years of Python programming experience
- Experience working with git, and GitHub in particular
- Knowledge in aspects of networking, virtualization, storage, etc.
- Experience in development using agile methodologies
- OpenStack / CloudStack / VMWare / Hyper-V / Xen / KVM
- Cisco / Juniper / Arista / F5 / NSN / SDN
- Amazon AWS / Azure / OCI / GCP
- Ixia / Spirent / Schenick / Anue / etc.
- Self-learner, motivated, independent, and responsible
- Excellent communication skills in English
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Long-term full-time employment