Network Operations Center Lead for Ciklum New Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of Ciklum New Client, we are looking for experienced NOC Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our client is a Tel Aviv based game development company. They produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Their goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. They have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, their main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
- Ongoing monitoring and control of the availability of the different services of the production 24/7
- Monitoring and detecting problems in the production environment, as well as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application troubleshooting
- Driveling and leading all of the relevant parties in order to achieve problem resolution in the event of malfunctions, coordination between numerous factors is required until the problem is resolved, including work interface with internal departments, as well as with local and overseas customers.
- Gathering information from different sources and then cross check it in order to attain a solution
- Work within Operations with interfaces to Product, R&D and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Manage and maintain operational delivery processes for the NOC
- Managing a team of 5-10 persons working 24/7 on production system
- 2-3 years of experience in managing a NOC/Production 24/7 teams or QA/development tech lead.
- Experience in advanced support of web/internet applications
- Comfortable briefing and reporting to senior executives and clients
- Familiar with cloud (i.e. AWS, Google) network architectures and the world of the Internet
- Previous experience with Logging, Monitoring and Management and other NOC systems (AWS Cloud-watch, new relic, SignalFX)
- Previous experience with SQL
- High analytical abilities, Technical troubleshooting ability
- Self-learning abilities and a technical understanding
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Ability to write technical protocols and procedures for system alerts and malfunctions
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary