Telco Systems’ NFVTime Suite product is a full-blown Networking Virtualization ecosystem complete decoupling between uCPE hardware architecture, software infrastructure and virtual network functions (VNF), enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility. It aims to allow Service Providers reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and time to service deployment.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for Service Providers seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier grade networking solution for enterprise or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the Service Lifecycle Management (LCM) NFVTime Suite provides additional unique features such as Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal – Escaping CPU lock-in for uCPE by running VNF on any HW out of the box while provisioning & managing both uCPE and Network Service LCM in easy way using NFVTime Central management server.
On behalf of Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced NFV System Architect to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
- The right candidate for this position will define NG architecture for cutting edge NFV product based on Container architecture.
- Defining general system aspects & architecture as for the network device as well as Cloud management server architecture.
- Work closely with Business Unit Leads, acting as a subject matter expert in NFV solution architecture supporting our Professional Services teams with their skills growth
- Define new technologies Control/Data Path both for VM and Container based Environment, which is suitable for both ARM and x86 architecture.
- Drive and partner the QA/Test, Operations and Product management teams to ensure high quality releases per schedule
- Contribute to technical architecture peer reviews and solution design sessions.
- Evaluate technical aspects of competing products
- Strong Cloud and Network Architectural Leadership in areas of applications, virtualization, network and security
- Proven experience with Network Function Virtualization(NFV)
- Subject matter expertise in IP networking: Layer 2-4 protocols, IP network architecture
- Strong scripting development skills in Shell, Python
- Proficient with Linux environments (Ubuntu,CentOS, RedHat)& virtualization on XenServer, Linux/KVM, and VMware vSphere
- Blend of data networking, cloud virtualization, and data security technologies
- Experience in network and security service automation, such as OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Containers deployments
- Familiar with FCAPS model to support SLA
- Cloud security architecture, and security best practice
- Proven Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with remote team (offshore)
- Sc/ B.Sc. degree in Computer Science (preferably)or relevant technologic field
What's in it for you
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Business trips to various countries cross over the world;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.