Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for a NOC Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Providing 24/7 Level 2 technical support in client’s environment;
- Oral and written communications with customers;
- Managing incidents, responding to customers requests;
- Providing incident clarification, basic troubleshooting and escalation;
- Conducting day-to-day support tasks — patching, updating, monitoring, log review, provisioning, backing up, documenting.
- English — strong intermediate, both: speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of incident response procedure;
- Knowledge of backup and restore procedures/operations;
- Understanding Change Management procedures;
- Networking experience: TCP/IP understanding, DNS, routing, high availability, basic troubleshooting;
- Knowledge in server OS updating and patching operations;
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and apply actions based on it;
- Experience in support and ticketing systems (work with Jira, Redmine or similar);
- Experience in administration of server operating systems;
- Experience in command line tools, BASH or PowerShell knowledge (read/write basic scripts);
- Ability to understand monitoring and alerting events in systems like: Zabbix, Monit, NewRelic, Pagerduty, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.;
- Experience in logging systems (Graylog, Kibana). Ability to search exact incidents using filters;
- High cognitive skills. Team player.
- Knowledge of CI / Devops or automation tools (Jenkins, git, etc).;
- Knowledge in storage technologies;
- Knowledge in security and data protection;
- Knowledge in cloud services.
What's in it for you
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies;
- Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications;
- Access to DevOps team knowledge, certifications, webinars, Udemy courses;
- Ability to co-operate with Ciklum Digital DevOps team;
- Career path includes promoting to DevOps engineer;
- The working schedule covers day duty (3-shifts schedule: 8-16,16-24,00-8).
Client video presentation