Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
Ciklum Support Center is looking for a NOC Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Providing 24/7 Level 2 technical support in client’s environment;
- Oral and written communications with customers;
- Managing incidents, responding to customers requests;
- Providing incident clarification, basic troubleshooting and escalation;
- Conducting day-to-day support tasks – patching, updating, monitoring, log review, provisioning, backing up, documenting.
- English – strong intermediate, both: speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of incident response procedure.
- Knowledge of backup and restore procedures/operations.
- Understanding Change Management procedures
- Networking experience: TCP/IP understanding, DNS, routing, high availability, basic troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in server OS updating and patching operations.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and apply actions based on it.
- Experience in support and ticketing systems (work with Jira, Redmine or similar)
- Experience in administration of server operating systems
- Experience in command line tools, BASH or PowerShell knowledge (read/write basic scripts)
- Ability to understand monitoring and alerting events in systems like: Zabbix, Monit, NewRelic, Pagerduty, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Experience in logging systems (Graylog, Kibana). Ability to search exact incidents using filters.
- High cognitive skills. Team player.
- Knowledge of CI / Devops or automation tools (Jenkins, git, etc).
- Knowledge in storage technologies
- Knowledge in security and data protection
- Knowledge in cloud services
What's in it for you
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies.
- Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications.
- Access to DevOps team knowledge, certifications, webinars, Udemy courses.
- Ability to co-operate with Ciklum Digital DevOps team.
- Career path includes promoting to DevOps engineer
- The working schedule covers day duty (3-shifts schedule: 8-16,16-24,00-8)