Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a NOC Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with top-class assistance.
We are looking for service-oriented specialists with excellent English language and excellent communication skills. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Respond to escalated technical issues surrounding the platform, primarily by web portal, telephone and e-mail
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding customer issues, communicating action plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
- Resolve complex technical issues through research, log analysis, issue reproduction, and advanced troubleshooting
- Work directly with other technical support staff, quality assurance, development, and the Account Team to resolve problems
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base. Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Service Desk management. Incident Management.
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise\Datacenter software or SaaS solutions support
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other networking concepts.
- Customer focused and team oriented.
- Must have a passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs, strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Strong ability to combine monitoring function and other ongoing processes;
- Must be self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up is a MUST;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Experience with VMware vSphere family
- Experience in MS Hyper-V product/solution
- Experience in AWS virtualization
- S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
- VCP certification
- Cloud Computing experience
- Computer Science degree
- Linux or UNIX familiarity with the installation and configuration of Linux or UNIX operating systems & setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux or UNIX systems
- Understanding of storage sub systems
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies;
- Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications
- Access to DevOps team knowledge, certifications, webinars, Udemy courses
- Ability to co-operate with Ciklum Digital DevOps team