Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for NOC Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active, a mobile games start-up with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for an experienced NOC Engineer to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
As a NOC Engineer you will support production activities to sustain our platforms & tools, troubleshoot, develop, maintain and document technical solutions related to Moon Active’s production infrastructure.
- Ongoing monitoring and control of the availability of the different services of the production 24/7;
- Monitoring and detecting problems in the production environment, as well as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application troubleshooting;
- Work within Operations with interfaces to Product, R&D and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues;
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all supported NOC activities and standards;
- Ability and motivation to work in team and in rotating shifts 24/7.
- Experience with Linux based systems;
- Understanding of cloud platforms;
- Good communications skills, upper-intermediate level of English;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts 24/7.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations;
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Kitchen with healthy snacks;
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool;
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties);
- Company presents for birthdays and work anniversaries;
- Education expenses coverage;
- English classes;
- Corporate trainings;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle/Car parking.